Wahyanites Stay Connected!
Once a Wahyanite, forever a Wahyanite!
As we prepare to celebrate our Centenary, we would like to update your contact and personal details so that we can keep you informed of our upcoming anniversary events in the anniversary year (school year 2019-20) as well as news and ongoing development of the school in the years beyond.
Taking this chance, we would also like to solicit your inputs to enrich the repertoire of ideas, quotes, stories, photos or artifacts to facilitate planning for our publications, heritage centre and other possible commemorative production items.
In this regard, please go to our website: www.wahyan.edu.hk and click on the designated page under the tab “100th Anniversary Celebration” on the left to access the online form.
- 2019.07.22 - Dr. So YL '77 (Principal)
Wah Yan Second Golf Tournament 2019
The second golf tournament organized by our Association for the year 2019 was adjourned to Wednesday, 22 January 2020 and was held at the New Course of the Hong Kong Golf Club in Fanling. A total of 18 members participated in the match.
The final results were as follows:-
William Kwan Trophy – Gross Score
|Winner||:||Mr. Eugene Pak|
Eric Ko Cup – Stableford
|Winner||:||Mr. Cheung Yuk Tong|
|Runner-up||:||Mr. Gordon Lee|
|Longest Drive on hole # 10||:||Mr. Eugene Pak|
|Longest Drive on hole # 14||:||Mr. Eugene Pak|
|Nearest to Pin on hole # 8||:||Mr. Simon Lee|
|Nearest to Pin on hole #13||:||Mr. Cheung Yuk Tong|
|Consolation Prize||:||Mr. Peter Tam|
- 2020.02.06 - Fong Hup '63 (Wah YanGolf Club Convenor)
Full Match Schedule and Related Data
- 2019.06.03 - Chiwi Lai '97 (20th Wah Yan League Cup Football Tournament Organizing Committee)
20th Wah Yan League Football Tournament
Registration period for the new season of Wah Yan League Football Tournament is from 27 September to 11 October 2018.
Team captains' meeting will be held on 13 October 2018 at 1400 in Wah Yan College, Kowloon. Room number will be sent to participating teams by separate email.
- Each division will have 11 teams only and in first come first served basis.
- Each participating team MUST have at least one representative in the team captains' meeting.
- HK$13,000 fixed fee (including HK$11,000 enrollment fee plus the HK$2,000 refundable penalty deposit) must be deposited to the bank account of Wah Yan College Kowloon Past Students' Association Limited at HSBC with account number 808-024525-001 and the proof of payment (e.g. bank-in-slip) must be retained, scanned and emailed along with this enrolment application.
- successful application refers to:
- A completed soft copy (i.e. a Microsoft word file) of this enrollment form;
- A scanned copy of the completed enrollment form signed by the Team Captain/Team Manager;
- A scanned copy of the proof of payment (e.g. bank-in slip) mentioned above, and;
- 2018.10.02 - Chiwi Lai '97 (20th Wah Yan League Cup Football Tournament Organizing Committee)
The Magic Hour - Wine O'clock!
- 2019.07.23 - Collin Wong '02 (Mentorship Program)
Page 7 of 9