Full Match Schedule and Related Data
- 2019.06.03 - Chiwi Lai '97 (20th Wah Yan League Cup Football Tournament Organizing Committee)
20th Wah Yan League Football Tournament
Registration period for the new season of Wah Yan League Football Tournament is from 27 September to 11 October 2018.
Team captains' meeting will be held on 13 October 2018 at 1400 in Wah Yan College, Kowloon. Room number will be sent to participating teams by separate email.
- Each division will have 11 teams only and in first come first served basis.
- Each participating team MUST have at least one representative in the team captains' meeting.
- HK$13,000 fixed fee (including HK$11,000 enrollment fee plus the HK$2,000 refundable penalty deposit) must be deposited to the bank account of Wah Yan College Kowloon Past Students' Association Limited at HSBC with account number 808-024525-001 and the proof of payment (e.g. bank-in-slip) must be retained, scanned and emailed along with this enrolment application.
- successful application refers to:
- A completed soft copy (i.e. a Microsoft word file) of this enrollment form;
- A scanned copy of the completed enrollment form signed by the Team Captain/Team Manager;
- A scanned copy of the proof of payment (e.g. bank-in slip) mentioned above, and;
- 2018.10.02 - Chiwi Lai '97 (20th Wah Yan League Cup Football Tournament Organizing Committee)
Lunch with WYKPSA
Welcome lunch for our brothers of WYKPSA - we are committed to continuing our bonding and pushing our joint events to a success.
- 2019.05.31 - Willie Cheng '80 (Chairman, WYHKPSA 2018-19)
50th Annual General Meeting
- 2019.06.03 – Ashley Cheng '80 (PSA Honorary Secretary)
Wah Yan Finance Fraternity 10th year Anniversary Drink + Dinner (13 June 2019, Thurs)
Date: June 13, 2019 (Thurs)
Venue: 14/F, Chinese Club Building 華商會所大廈, 21-22 Connaught Road Central
6:30pm Registration, Drink starts
7:30pm Photo taking
7:45pm Dinner starts
HK$100 (Drink only)
HK$300 (Dinner and drink)- Fee will be collected at the event reception
- Any surplus will be used to cover the cost of future WYFF event.
Father Chow, Principal Chung and Principal So had kindly accepted our invitation to join this event.
As a tradition of our Notable Alumni Series, this year we are honoured to have our convenor Joseph Chan (WYCHK 94’) to be the speaker:
“Joseph Chan Ho Lim (WYCHK 94’) is the Under Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury of HKSAR government. He was elected as District Council Member of the Peak Constituency in 2011 and re-elected in 2015 with the highest percentage of votes in HK Island area of the District Council. Joseph started his career at Merrill Lynch Global Markets and was the Managing Director of Bear Stearns, Standard Chartered Bank and Credit Agricole before joining the government.”
We look forward to seeing you all!
Joseph Chan (WYCHK 94')
Edward Lau (WYCHK 96')
Eddie Lau (WYCHK 97')
Edmond Lau (WYCHK 99')
Mark Chan (WYCHK 89’)
Kelvin Ng (WYCHK 06’)
Raymond Wong (WYK 12’)
- 2019.06.03 - Edmond Lau '99 (Convenor)
Page 3 of 4