Pre-ordering WYHKPSA Polo Shirt
To celebrate Wah Yan College Hong Kong’s 100th anniversary, WYHKPSA is planning to launch a polo shirt in collaboration with Kappa.
- Delivery is expected in Dec 2019 once the MOQ is met before 30 Sept.
- Self pick-up at school.
Order at below：
** 送貨方法 - Polo Shirt專用 Pick up at school
WYHKPSA Polo Shirt Pre-order:
(Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL)
Combo (Blue + White) $498
Dr YL So demonstrated L size fitting for reference and Red color is not for sales.
- 2019.08.16 - Alex Lau '95 (Webmaster Team)
Wahyanites Stay Connected!
Once a Wahyanite, forever a Wahyanite!
As we prepare to celebrate our Centenary, we would like to update your contact and personal details so that we can keep you informed of our upcoming anniversary events in the anniversary year (school year 2019-20) as well as news and ongoing development of the school in the years beyond.
Taking this chance, we would also like to solicit your inputs to enrich the repertoire of ideas, quotes, stories, photos or artifacts to facilitate planning for our publications, heritage centre and other possible commemorative production items.
In this regard, please go to our website: www.wahyan.edu.hk and click on the designated page under the tab “100th Anniversary Celebration” on the left to access the online form.
- 2019.07.22 - Dr. So YL '77 (Principal)
Transcending 100 Gala Dinner (UPDATED)
Venue: Grand Hall & Hall 3B, HK Convention & Exhibition Centre | Date: 1 Dec 2019 (Sun) | Time: 6 - 10:30 pm | Price: HK$18,000 per table of 12
Dear Wahyanites & Friends of Wah Yan,
Further to our table registration announcement on 3 Mar 2019, we have received overwhelming responses from all over the world thanks to the tremendous support from you. We have since worked towards securing an increase in venue capacity so as to accommodate the requests.
For better planning of the event & facilitation of our overseas Wahyanites in their flight arrangement, we are pleased to announce the start of Phase 1 registration confirmation & collection of payments from 1 Apr 2019:
- Phase 1 payment process will be from 1 Apr 2019 to 30 Apr 2019 via year coordinators (year coordinators will collect payment from various participants & pay to OC before 30 Apr 2019)
- OC’s Ticketing Work Group will email the relevant bank account details to year coordinators separately
- Only full payment is considered valid table sales. Unpaid registrations would be void after 30 Apr 2019 & the relevant year coordinators will have to register again in Phase 2
- In case there is still available space in the venue, OC would announce details of Phase 2 table registration asap, probably in early May 2019
For registrations & enquiries, please submit your:
- Graduation year (F. 5 for HKCEE; F. 6 for DSE)
- Email address
- Contact number
- Number of table(s)
to the following OC’s Ticketing Work Group email:
Henry Yeung (WYHK ‘98)
Derek Lee (WYHK ‘01)
Eric Lai (WYK ‘97)
Ryan Wing (WYK ‘03)
Donation and Sponsorship
"Our next task is to embrace all members of the Wah Yan Community under one roof, including our beloved Jesuits, retired teachers and staff members, so that they can enjoy a memorable casting of talents from both Schools. We also hope to transform the Dinner into a déjà vu brimful of memoirs of Wah Yan. In order to do so, we need stages with adequate audio and visual facilities; we also need creative design and modest decorations. Resource input of around $5 million is inevitable. Therefore, we would like to call on your generous help to fulfill these task orders as brothers in arms." Below please find the apeal letter and donation form:
May God bless all of us to have a memorable night in the Gala Dinner!
P.S. OC would post a list of year coordinators in due course for your reference. For parents & those Wahyanites who can’t identify your year coordinators to form table(s), please leave your contacts via Online Enquiry Form (Google Form) https://goo.gl/forms/T0guQ7piDFVofWAn2. On a best effort basis, we would forward the forms received to your coordinators who'll assist you on registration. Please note the Online Enquiry Form isn’t part of the registration process due to the preference of whole-table registration via coordinators at this stage
- 2019.06.29 - WY Transcending 100 Gala Dinner Organising Committee
Page 3 of 6